Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Hey FOX! Buy your DVD packers some gloves!

Hey FOX! Buy your DVD packers some gloves!

Uncle D.L.

Just picked up the 3rd Season of The Bob Newhart Show.

BOTH sides of EVERY double-sided disc (brrrrr....) had at least one - and as
many as four - greasy, disgusting fingerprints on them. Fingerprints that
could only belong to whomever slapped each DVD into the slimline cases.

These didn't just wipe clean with a quick whisk of a micro-fiber cloth.
Water, detergent and an infinitely small amount of friction were needed.

I suppose I should consider myself lucky. Some of my FOX DVDs
straight-out-of-the-shrinkwrap looked like they were used on the company
air-hockey table during lunch.

Anybody got a direct e-mail for a complaint like this one?