Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Free beta exam--71-285 Exchange 2003 design

Free beta exam--71-285 Exchange 2003 design

User1

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366427

Announcing Beta Exam 71-285: Designing a Microsoft(r) Exchange Server 2003
Organization

You are invited to Exam 71-285: Designing a Microsoft(r) Exchange Server
2003 Organization in its beta version, available January 16-22, 2004. As a
benefit to you for demonstrating your expertise by passing specific
Microsoft certification exams or by other means, this beta exam is offered
to you free. This beta exam will not be offered to the general public. A
passing score on this beta exam counts as a core credit toward the MCSE:
Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and the MCSE: Messaging on
Microsoft Windows Server 2000 certifications.

Note: This beta exam is expected to take four hours to complete. Please plan
accordingly.

For information about this certification, please see the Microsoft Learning
website:

MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366428

or

MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2000:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366429

By participating in beta exams, you have the opportunity to provide the MCP
program with feedback about exam content, which is integral to development
of exams in their released version. We depend on the contributions of
experienced IT professionals and developers as we continually improve exam
content and maintain the value of Microsoft certifications.

Registration Information

This beta exam is offered January 16-22, 2004. (Beta period is subject to
change; please check the exam's preparation guide for the most up-to-date
information.)

Note: Registration is based on a first come first serve basis and the number
of registrations is limited.

Registration begins December 23, 2003. Register at least 24 hours prior to
taking the exam. Testing is held at Prometric and VUE testing centers
worldwide.

To take this exam free, please provide the following promotional code when
you register:

Promotional code: DEMEX3

(Offering beta exams only to qualified candidates will help the MCP program
team ensure that the final versions of the released exams precisely and
accurately measure the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the corresponding
certification. Please do not share this promotional code with other
candidates.)

To register for this exam or for information about testing centers in your
area, call:

* Prometric: (800) 755-EXAM (800-755-3926)

* VUE: 800 TEST REGistration (800-837-8734)

Outside the U.S./Canada, please visit the following Web sites for
registration information:

* Prometric: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366430

* VUE: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366431

Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Information on the Internet

For more information, visit the MCP Web site at
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366432, write to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or
call 800-636-7544.

Specific pages that answer some frequently asked questions are listed below.

What is a beta exam?

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366433

Where can I learn more about the registration process?

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366434

How do I prepare for this exam?

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366435

When will my beta exam results be available?

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366436

Where can I learn more about the beta exam invitation process?

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366437

If you have further questions regarding this exam or the MCP program, send
e-mail to (E-Mail Removed) or call 800-636-7544.

Don't You Wish

You're an idiot!!

"User1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> For more information, visit the MCP Web site at
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366432, write to (E-Mail Removed) or
> call 800-636-7544.
>
> Specific pages that answer some frequently asked questions are listed
> below.
>
> What is a beta exam?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366433
>
> Where can I learn more about the registration process?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366434
>
> How do I prepare for this exam?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366435
>
> When will my beta exam results be available?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366436
>
> Where can I learn more about the beta exam invitation process?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366437
>
> If you have further questions regarding this exam or the MCP program, send
> e-mail to (E-Mail Removed) or call 800-636-7544.

Tallal Khalid

keep up the good work....

> [...]
>
> Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Information on the Internet
>
> For more information, visit the MCP Web site at
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366432, write to (E-Mail Removed) or
> call 800-636-7544.
>
> Specific pages that answer some frequently asked questions are listed below.
>
> What is a beta exam?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366433
>
> Where can I learn more about the registration process?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366434
>
> How do I prepare for this exam?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366435
>
> When will my beta exam results be available?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366436
>
> Where can I learn more about the beta exam invitation process?
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366437
>
> If you have further questions regarding this exam or the MCP program, send
> e-mail to (E-Mail Removed) or call 800-636-7544.

You're also an idiot!!

"Tallal Khalid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> [...]
>>
>> For more information, visit the MCP Web site at
>> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366432, write to (E-Mail Removed) or
>> call 800-636-7544.
>>
>> Specific pages that answer some frequently asked questions are listed
>> below.
>>
>> What is a beta exam?
>>
>> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366433
>>
>> Where can I learn more about the registration process?
>>
>> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366434
>>
>> How do I prepare for this exam?
>>
>> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366435
>>
>> When will my beta exam results be available?
>>
>> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366436
>>
>> Where can I learn more about the beta exam invitation process?
>>
>> http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=366437
>>
>> If you have further questions regarding this exam or the MCP program,
>> send
>> e-mail to (E-Mail Removed) or call 800-636-7544.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

User1 wrote:

> Announcing Beta Exam 71-285: Designing a Microsoft(r) Exchange Server
> 2003 Organization
>
> This beta exam will not be
> offered to the general public.

What part of the above did you NOT understand?

--
Fris "Colonel Public" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

and that would make you??? Yes you guessed another idiot,
shut up and quit posting if these are the responses you
are educated enough to give.

the Last Vorlon

It is Now <grin>

news:bss97c$teju$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...