Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > difference between dumps and practice tests

difference between dumps and practice tests

chris

Whats the difference between a Braindumps that you
download for free and a Prectice Test that you pay for?
Why would one be OK with MS and the other not? My guess is
that MS can make $$$ off of one and not the other.

Robert Gruen [MSFT]

Chris,

The braindumps generally appear to be the actual questions you'll find on
the test. What happens is that these braindump companies will interview
folks who've taken the test and will compile questions from that. After X
interviews they've literally have a complete copy of the test bank which is
what they're selling you. The practice tests come from another bank of
questions that are not used during the tests. However the questions are in
a similar format and cover the same subject matter.

I don't know what our official stance is on these "brain" dumps are but as
you can imagine there are some moral boundaries that are being
stretched/crossed.

Thanks! Robert Gruen
Microsoft, VB.NET

--------------------
| From: "chris" <(E-Mail Removed)>
| Sender: "chris" <(E-Mail Removed)>
| Subject: difference between dumps and practice tests
| Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:51:31 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.certification
|
| Whats the difference between a Braindumps that you
| download for free and a Prectice Test that you pay for?
| Why would one be OK with MS and the other not? My guess is
| that MS can make $$$ off of one and not the other.

confers no rights.

>--------------------
>| From: "chris" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>| Sender: "chris" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>| Subject: difference between dumps and practice tests
>| Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:51:31 -0800
>| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.certification

microsoft.public.certification:13718

>| Whats the difference between a Braindumps that you
>| download for free and a Prectice Test that you pay for?
>| Why would one be OK with MS and the other not? My guess

is
>| that MS can make $$$ off of one and not the other.
>|

>.
>You can bet your left nut there are more scams related to

test curriculum for sale than there is for free.I've
thrown $100's away on dated materials that got me close
enough to the test to fail.You can also bet that when you
get into that testing center,you have no friends as they
would all prefer that you failed for whatever reason as it
is much more profitable that you do.The "garanteed" trash
is the best as they will pro rate your refund based on
their own idea/scale.
The more resources you have,regardless of production
experience,the better off you are.Setting up your own lab
at home and actually walking through configurations will
help you more than anything.Play it like it's you against
the bloodsucking world that only wants your money and
then "to hell with you".Break it off in them deep by
passing the tests the first time instead of creating your
own personal "brain dump" as they are the most exspensive.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I've failed MS,Comptia,and
Cisco tests.You'll find few that will admit that.