Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > A+ Hardware

A+ Hardware

Kenobi rocks

I have been studying the Test King 220-221 in preparation
for taking the certification. I have 2 questions: Is
TestKing one of the better preps to take? And has anyone
taken the exam since the objectives have been
upgraded..Nov.26,2003?? Any help or suggestions would be
appreciated..Thanks Ken

Don't You Wish

Take your braindump question elsewhere!!!

"Kenobi rocks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:07bc01c3ce28$5404a4b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been studying the Test King 220-221 in preparation
> for taking the certification. I have 2 questions: Is
> TestKing one of the better preps to take? And has anyone
> taken the exam since the objectives have been
> upgraded..Nov.26,2003?? Any help or suggestions would be
> appreciated..Thanks Ken

Kenobi rocks

Alrighty then, that's one suggestion...anymore???

wrote in message
>news:07bc01c3ce28$5404a4b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have been studying the Test King 220-221 in preparation
>> for taking the certification. I have 2 questions: Is
>> TestKing one of the better preps to take? And has anyone
>> taken the exam since the objectives have been
>> upgraded..Nov.26,2003?? Any help or suggestions would be
>> appreciated..Thanks Ken

>.

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

What did you expect?
You post to a certification newsgroup that you are using braindumps(TestKing
is a braindump in case you weren't aware) to cheat on the test and ask for
advice.

The responses have been kind so far--it can get much worse.

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

> "Kenobi rocks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:020c01c3ce50$25d4bb70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alrighty then, that's one suggestion...anymore???

Kenobi rocks

Hello Larry,
I don't understand how you can say I am
cheating by using this "braindump".I post stuff in here to
learn. I had no idea that this "Test King" is a cheating
tool..Thank you for pointing this out..Regards, Kenobi

wrote in message
>> news:020c01c3ce50$25d4bb70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Alrighty then, that's one suggestion...anymore???

Hi Kenobi,

I believe you honestly did not know that TestKing was a
braindump --unfortunately many times new users are taken in by the braindump
sites without knowing what they are involved with.

If you use TestKing study guides and practice tests you ARE cheating even if
you are not aware of it. TestKing practice tests are the exact questions
that are on the exams (ie-copied word for word by users that are breaking
their nondisclosure agreement by publishing the questions).

You seem to be genuinely interested in learning the material--this is a good
sign. When looking for study guides one thing to look out for are sites that
guarantee you to pass--this is a sure sign they are using illegal copies of
the exams to teach you to memorize the questions you will see on the exam.

Best of luck to you,

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

"Kenobi rocks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02fd01c3ce62$1b1e8e10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Larry,
> I don't understand how you can say I am
> cheating by using this "braindump".I post stuff in here to
> learn. I had no idea that this "Test King" is a cheating
> tool..Thank you for pointing this out..Regards, Kenobi

Kenobi

Hello again Larry,
Thanks for the input.I have been
studying those tests for a good month now plus other A+
books. I really feel stupid but am glad you told me the
truth. Thanks and God bless...Ken

wrote in message
>news:02fd01c3ce62$1b1e8e10$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello Larry,
>> I don't understand how you can say I am
>> cheating by using this "braindump".I post stuff in here

>> learn. I had no idea that this "Test King" is a cheating
>> tool..Thank you for pointing this out..Regards, Kenobi

<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> preparation

questions:
>Is
>>> anyone
>>> would be

>>.
>>

>.
> Well if you can cheat by memorizing the collective pool

of 4/500 questions across 2 tests,I'd say you are over
working yourself to pass the tests and acquire the
certification.But, I feel safe in assuming that if you can
you will be forced into having some idea as to what you
are doing.That's more than I can say fo many a college
graduate.

Infidel

<(E-Mail Removed)>

all their products.Since you know all about
certifications,how about finishing the "assistance" and
making a constructive "suggestion" as to who offers
CURRENT curriculum for each certification that you know
anything about.Otherwise,the wiser of us will be forced to
assume that you are just another phlaming flamer with a
redhot opinion.And no I will not include my email again as
I've received 20+ viruses since posting it previously at
this site.{Just in case you want to know what sleazy
really is}