Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?

Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?

sanpablo

Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
Any release date for this?
thanks

SoHillsGuy

sanpablo wrote:
> Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
> I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
> Any release date for this?
> thanks

According to tvshowsondvd.com, Paramount has confirmed the release, but
not the date. It is expected to be released towards the end of the
year, though.

sanpablo

On 7 Apr 2006 09:04:12 -0700, "SoHillsGuy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>sanpablo wrote:
>> Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
>> I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
>> Any release date for this?
>> thanks

>According to tvshowsondvd.com, Paramount has confirmed the release, but
>not the date. It is expected to be released towards the end of the
>year, though.

thanks

Larry Gold

I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
Quality is very good
"sanpablo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
> I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
> Any release date for this?
> thanks

john339077353@cs.com

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:52:53 GMT, "Larry Gold"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
>Quality is very good
>"sanpablo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Star Trek Animated Series-Is it coming out on DVD?
>> I checked http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
>> Any release date for this?
>> thanks

I have it on ntsc dvd-r's from the laserdiscs

Derek Janssen

Larry Gold wrote:

> I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
> Quality is very good

And it'll be a pity when Paramount puts out the series in third quarter '06.

Derek Janssen

jayembee

"Larry Gold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have it on DVD 2 home made DVDs from VCD
> Quality is very good

"From VCD" and "quality is very good" are mutually incompatible statements.

-- jayembee

unclejr

jayembee wrote:
> "From VCD" and "quality is very good" are mutually incompatible statements.

IAWTP. Now, if he had said SVCD, which is already MPEG-2 video, I might
have given his statement some credibility.

-Junior

Star Trek - Animated Series on DVD Liz DVD Video 11 07-26-2006 05:30 AM
STAR TREK: animated Goro DVD Video 8 01-24-2006 03:59 PM
Star Trek: The Animated Series confirmed by Paramount Stan Jensen DVD Video 2 12-18-2005 04:09 AM
Want to see Star Trek Animated series on DVD? Ray DVD Video 2 01-30-2004 08:30 PM
F/T Star Trek The Animated Series john33907@comcast.net DVD Video 3 09-14-2003 11:41 PM

Advertisments