Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > website to download TV show DVD Covers?

website to download TV show DVD Covers?

Sci-Fi Guy in the OC

I remember several years ago there was a website where you could
download fan-made artwork for TV show DVD covers....is this site still
around? If so, could someone send me a link to it?
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Padre

"Sci-Fi Guy in the OC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I remember several years ago there was a website where you could
> download fan-made artwork for TV show DVD covers....is this site still
> around? If so, could someone send me a link to it?
> Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

You're probably thinking of Khitomer.net, which has been down for a few
years.

wingman35@everestkc.net

Hi, Try this one.

http://www.cdcovers.cc/