Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Editing with Nero

Editing with Nero

anthony

I'm trying to edit down a DVD to remove some long, boring segments.
I'm using Nero 6. Its editing menu seems to let me remove segments
either from the very start or end of a video file, not from the
middle. Is there a way around this?

eltan

Visit www.dvdrhelp.com for more info.

"anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I'm trying to edit down a DVD to remove some long, boring segments.
> I'm using Nero 6. Its editing menu seems to let me remove segments
> either from the very start or end of a video file, not from the
> middle. Is there a way around this?

yad

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 18:59:06 +1000, "eltan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Visit www.dvdrhelp.com for more info.

Been renamed that site to
www.videohelp.com

A good site toooooooooooooo.

>"anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> I'm trying to edit down a DVD to remove some long, boring segments.
>> I'm using Nero 6. Its editing menu seems to let me remove segments
>> either from the very start or end of a video file, not from the
>> middle. Is there a way around this?

anthony

Looks a great site. Thanks for the lead.