Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > To Confirm: HD DVD Does NOT need a Internet Connection to work.

To Confirm: HD DVD Does NOT need a Internet Connection to work.

Allan

This stupid rumour is DEAD. (Saw a Demo today).

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

Fish! - THE Aristocrat.

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) rg says...
> This stupid rumour is DEAD. (Saw a Demo today).
>

> "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game
> because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from
> -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
> - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

Yet the stupid rumour about anonymous posters always being believed
lives on.

Allan

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:04:34 +1000, Fish! - THE Aristocrat.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>Spamsuckhard@finallykantica22admitstobebrianlamb. org says...
>> This stupid rumour is DEAD. (Saw a Demo today).

>Yet the stupid rumour about anonymous posters always being believed
>lives on.

You must have been bored down there in Australia.

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_