Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone heard of DVD next Copy?

Anyone heard of DVD next Copy?

wunnuy

I got this because I was a former DVD X Copy user, in the mail:

http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/features.html

Is this legit?

Weremog

wunnuy wrote:
> I got this because I was a former DVD X Copy user, in the mail:
>
> http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/features.html
>
> Is this legit?

It's legitimate alright, but it doesn't work. There is a forum only
available to registered users (I bought the software but will be asking
for a refund) of the software and it is full of complaints. Save your
money and get Clone DVD and AnyDVD

ilijn

wunnuy wrote:
> I got this because I was a former DVD X Copy user, in the mail:
>
> http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/features.html
>
> Is this legit?

I bought DVD neXt COPY and I think it is great. It has alot of new cool
features like storing files on your harddrive and burning them later.
The gui is awesome and easy to use.

arba

I just got DVD neXt COPY also. It can copy all my DVD's with no
problems.
It is much better then most of the other type of software like this out
there.