Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for 50's TV Series FURY

Looking for 50's TV Series FURY

I.dont.read.any.email@dont.send.any.com

Does anyone have a complete list of movies available, whether they are
on dvd or vhs. I am looking for this list because I want to find what
is available for the tv series FURY, which was shown on tv during the
1950's. Then re-shown in the 60's under the name BRAVE STALLION.
These series were a half hour long and were about this black horse
(Fury), and his owner, a boy named Joey. (Bobby Diamond), and his dad
(Peter Graves).

I dont watch too many movies. so I am not a member of net-flix or
anything like that, and my local (rural) video store is limited.
Because of this, I am not able to find out what is available. I know
there is actually little remaining of these series because of some
sort of legal matter. This was my favorite tv show when I was a small
child so I am trying to collect any video I can get from the series.

Because no one had video recording equipment in those days, series
like this just got lost.

-ron

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have a complete list of movies available, whether they are
> on dvd or vhs. I am looking for this list because I want to find what
> is available for the tv series FURY, which was shown on tv during the
> 1950's. Then re-shown in the 60's under the name BRAVE STALLION.
> These series were a half hour long and were about this black horse
> (Fury), and his owner, a boy named Joey. (Bobby Diamond), and his dad
> (Peter Graves).

It's not available on DVD or VHS, according to IMDB.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047734/

Check on eBay and see if somebody is offering it.

Good luck,
-ron

Bill's News

> Does anyone have a complete list of movies available, whether they
> are
> on dvd or vhs. I am looking for this list because I want to find
> what
> is available for the tv series FURY, which was shown on tv during
> the
> 1950's. Then re-shown in the 60's under the name BRAVE STALLION.
> These series were a half hour long and were about this black horse
> (Fury), and his owner, a boy named Joey. (Bobby Diamond), and his
> dad
> (Peter Graves).
>
> I dont watch too many movies. so I am not a member of net-flix or
> anything like that, and my local (rural) video store is limited.
> Because of this, I am not able to find out what is available. I
> know
> there is actually little remaining of these series because of some
> sort of legal matter. This was my favorite tv show when I was a
> small
> child so I am trying to collect any video I can get from the series.
>
> Because no one had video recording equipment in those days, series
> like this just got lost.

DVDs http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/dvdlist.htm

piperspost@webtv.net

I maybe able to help you. E-mail me back with exactly what you need & I
will provide you with a list

Wild Coyote

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:48:56 -0600,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Does anyone have a complete list of movies available, whether they are
>on dvd or vhs. I am looking for this list because I want to find what
>is available for the tv series FURY, which was shown on tv during the
>1950's. Then re-shown in the 60's under the name BRAVE STALLION.
>These series were a half hour long and were about this black horse
>(Fury), and his owner, a boy named Joey. (Bobby Diamond), and his dad
>(Peter Graves).
>
>I dont watch too many movies. so I am not a member of net-flix or
>anything like that, and my local (rural) video store is limited.
>Because of this, I am not able to find out what is available. I know
>there is actually little remaining of these series because of some
>sort of legal matter. This was my favorite tv show when I was a small
>child so I am trying to collect any video I can get from the series.
>
>Because no one had video recording equipment in those days, series
>like this just got lost.

eBay has some for sale. My guess is they are recorded off of VHS
tapes at some point. Usually a hodge podge of episodes, but
watchable.

http://tinyurl.com/pgqop

The link is above and I did it using Fury as the search word. You
might try Peter graves. Good luck.
--
Still Howlin' at the Moon!

Wild Coyote