Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HD-DVD recorders-when?

HD-DVD recorders-when?

The LOG

Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
are coming out, and how much will they cost?

"The LOG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
> are coming out, and how much will they cost?

No---and I mean that literally.

Norm Strong

Baz

Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
available and how much it will cost?

unclejr

Baz wrote:
> Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
> available and how much it will cost?

TMML.

-Junior

The LOG

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
>available and how much it will cost?

hilarious dumbass!

AZ Nomad

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:56:57 GMT, The LOG <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:

>>Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
>>available and how much it will cost?
>>

>hilarious dumbass!

Shoom! Right over your head.

The LOG

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:55:36 GMT, AZ Nomad <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:56:57 GMT, The LOG <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:

>>>Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
>>>available and how much it will cost?
>>>

>>hilarious dumbass!

>Shoom! Right over your head.

And Dunk! My cock right in your mouth.

Richard C.

"The LOG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
> are coming out, and how much will they cost?

===========================
The PLAYERS are not even in the stores yet.
Give it at least a year.

Richard C.

"The LOG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
>>available and how much it will cost?
>>

> hilarious dumbass!

===========================
At least he was hilarious!

Tim V.

The LOG <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
> are coming out, and how much will they cost?

Cheap shots aside...

The players haven't made it to the market, so it's a bit premature to
guess when recorders will. I suspect they'll cost in the $750+
range when they do hit (stand alone) and the media will be around $50 a
disc.

These are just guesses based on what I've seen before with the CD recording
and DVD recording phases.

--
Tim.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither
liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own
reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company" - George
Washington