Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Roxio DVD Disc Copier --- Re-Edit Option???

Roxio DVD Disc Copier --- Re-Edit Option???

ng_reader

Does anyone know if you can remove extra content before burning a DVD from
your hard drive?

Such as removing trailers and such?

It sure looks like you can, but I have yet to find a way to select content
to *not* burn to final DVD.

(my DVDShrink is getting a little flaky. I have to use DVD Decrypter with
this program to shrink my movies)

ng_reader

"ng_reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if you can remove extra content before burning a DVD from
> your hard drive?
>
> Such as removing trailers and such?
>
> It sure looks like you can, but I have yet to find a way to select content
> to *not* burn to final DVD.
>
> (my DVDShrink is getting a little flaky. I have to use DVD Decrypter with
> this program to shrink my movies)

I posted this to Roxio's page as well.

Many have seen it, but no one has commented.

I think it has to do with the "menuing" that is there.

Maybe.

But odd that I can't find my answer.