Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Space,Above & Beyond

Space,Above & Beyond

teem

That's how it ended?,that was crap!,I remember the show being grittier
when on broadcast tv.Least they threw in promo spots.

Tim V.

teem <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> That's how it ended?,that was crap!,I remember the show being grittier
> when on broadcast tv.Least they threw in promo spots.

I thought I had seen them all, but missed those last 2 episodes. Fox
let yet another good series slip thru their fingers. I figure there
were 2 to 3 good seasons left in it.

--
Tim.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither
liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own
reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company" - George
Washington