Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for a Low-cost System for High-speed Video Acquisition for Spanish Laboratory

Looking for a Low-cost System for High-speed Video Acquisition for Spanish Laboratory

Miguel A. Gallardo en http://www.cita.es

We are looking for a video system in order to use it in a laboratory
for impact and collission study, so we need more thant 60
frames/second.

Te best offer we have at the moment is a Panasonic AG-HVX200 that seems
to be better for our pourposes and cheaper than Varicam system of Sony.

It is not necessary a light or beutiful videocamara as it will work in
an industrial like environment only in the laboratory.

We have a budget about 4.500 Euros for the videocamara and accessories.

The best published reference we found is
[Paper] A Low-cost System for High-speed Video Acquisition -
High-speed video-capture systems exist from some time now, ... A
low-cost approach As it said in the introduction high-speed video
acquisition systems do ...
www.actapress.com/PDFViewer.aspx?paperId=14322

I shall appreciate any offer, advice or contact in order to ask for
prices, as soon as possible.

Miguel A. Gallardo, E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
www.cita.es Tel.: (+34) 619776475

J. Clarke

Miguel A. Gallardo en http://www.cita.es wrote:

> We are looking for a video system in order to use it in a laboratory
> for impact and collission study, so we need more thant 60
> frames/second.
>
> Te best offer we have at the moment is a Panasonic AG-HVX200 that seems
> to be better for our pourposes and cheaper than Varicam system of Sony.
>
> It is not necessary a light or beutiful videocamara as it will work in
> an industrial like environment only in the laboratory.
>
> We have a budget about 4.500 Euros for the videocamara and accessories.

I'm a little puzzled. Why are you looking at consumer HD camcorders if you
need high speed? Google "high speed video" and you'll come up with a
number of cameras that can handle much, much higher framerates.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate