Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

Neo

Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf

Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
pwds are set.

Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?

TIA, Neo.

IT

NO I don't think so!

Consultant

try

sol

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf
>
> Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
> pwds are set.
>
> Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?
>
> TIA, Neo.

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> try
>
> sol

It's Id-10-T

Neo

Thanx guys, but no jackpot yet!
Neo.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > try
> >
> > sol
> >

> It's Id-10-T

Darth 2000

Try:
ASSFUQR

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf
>
> Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor & user
> pwds are set.
>
> Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?
>
> TIA, Neo.

Politician Spock

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanx guys, but no jackpot yet!
> Neo.

At least not for you. A jackpot has been hit in this thread though.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Consultant

no, it is spelled ass****er

"Darth 2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try:
> ASSFUQR
>

> "Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf
> >
> > Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor &

user
> > pwds are set.
> >
> > Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?
> >
> > TIA, Neo.

Darth 2000

I was trying to control my language

--
---------------
Darth 2000

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> no, it is spelled ass****er
>

> "Darth 2000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Try:
> > ASSFUQR
> >

> > "Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Does anybody have the password for Pwd MCSE Windows 2000 Server.pdf
> > >
> > > Tried [APP]Adv PDF PwdRecovPRO but it cannot crack when supervisor &

> user
> > > pwds are set.
> > >
> > > Could I extract it with a disassembler or hex editor?
> > >
> > > TIA, Neo.

Consultant

well dont.
just let it flow