Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > panasonic good

panasonic good

Walter Traprock

$80 panasonic DVD player from Target is good.

$60 panasonic VCR from Best Buy is good.

The DVD player plays through anything I've tried, like scratched DVDs.
It's primary defect is not being able to tell you how much time is left
for a program. Good that it doesn't remember what I've played, as I
don't like having my players remember where I stopped viewing a disc
after I eject it. Good that it's a pure player and not a recorder or a
combo with a VCR.

The VCR has an extremely fast rewind, so I generally record in SP now.
Good that it's a pure VCR and not a combo with a DVD player.

videonovels@yahoo.com

Walter Traprock wrote:

> The VCR has an extremely fast rewind, so I generally record in SP now.
> Good that it's a pure VCR and not a combo with a DVD player.

..

You ought to try Panasonic's Super VHS. About $150 I believe.... it
records in near-DVD quality with standard tapes.

..

Andrew White

Walter Traprock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>$80 panasonic DVD player from Target is good.
>
>$60 panasonic VCR from Best Buy is good.
>
>The DVD player plays through anything I've tried, like scratched DVDs.
>It's primary defect is not being able to tell you how much time is left
>for a program. Good that it doesn't remember what I've played, as I
>don't like having my players remember where I stopped viewing a disc
>after I eject it. Good that it's a pure player and not a recorder or a
>combo with a VCR.
>
>The VCR has an extremely fast rewind, so I generally record in SP now.
>Good that it's a pure VCR and not a combo with a DVD player.

You should consider posting review at epinions.com. It's helpful to
other people and you get to earn money for your reviews. I just
deposited a $73 check for my reviews over the last year or so.

videonovels@yahoo.com

Andrew White wrote:
> Walter Traprock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >$80 panasonic DVD player from Target is good.
> >
> >$60 panasonic VCR from Best Buy is good.
> >
> >The DVD player plays through anything I've tried, like scratched DVDs.
> >It's primary defect is not being able to tell you how much time is left
> >for a program. Good that it doesn't remember what I've played, as I
> >don't like having my players remember where I stopped viewing a disc
> >after I eject it. Good that it's a pure player and not a recorder or a
> >combo with a VCR.
> >
> >The VCR has an extremely fast rewind, so I generally record in SP now.
> >Good that it's a pure VCR and not a combo with a DVD player.

> You should consider posting review at epinions.com. It's helpful to
> other people and you get to earn money for your reviews. I just
> deposited a $73 check for my reviews over the last year or so.

..

Wow. Epinions PAYS people to just type reviews? Cool deal. Although
$73 is not much. Probably not worth the effort unless you LIKE writing
reviews (then it's not work).

I just received a $400 check from my Chase credit card, and all I did
was buy food & gas for a year. Much easier for a lazy person like
myself.

..