Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > RCA DVD/VCR Recorder

RCA DVD/VCR Recorder

Richard R

I Have an RCA DVD/VCR recorder DRC8312N with a problem. I am unable to
completely record TV shows on either tape or dvd. Sometimes it will
record for 45 mins and stop. Other times it will record for 5 mins and
stop. Each time it stops recording, I get a message about not being
able to record copyrighted material. If one can't record tv shows for
later viewing, what is the purpose of a recorder? Is this a probelem
with all recorders? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Richard