Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Your opinion matters: Online academic survey ($10 reward possible)

Your opinion matters: Online academic survey ($10 reward possible)

Justine

Hello,

My name is Xingpu, a PhD student in Journalism from Southern Illinois
University. I am doing an online survey on people's opinions about
Internet advertising and would like to invite a diversity of people to
participate. The more diverse, the better. That is why I am here.

Your views are very valuable and will contribute considerably to
academic research and the healthy development of the Internet. I would
greatly appreciate if you could spare some time to complete the brief
survey, posted at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=731861922752

As a "thank you" for completing the survey, all respondents will be
eligible for a prize drawing for one of twenty $10 gift cards.

Here is the link for the survey again:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=731861922752
(If it does not work, please copy and paste the link into your browser
window.)

Participation in the survey is voluntary. If you have any questions and
concerns, you can email me. Thank you for your time and support!

Xingpu

Alpha

Although I think this is legitimate, the survey is poorly designed and way,
way too long....with many repetitive and unrequired questions.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...