Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > BATMAN BEGINS HD-DVD screenshot

BATMAN BEGINS HD-DVD screenshot

Goro

digitalbits has a screenshot of the BATMAN BEGINS HD-DVD that shows one
of hte extras.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...ddvdmenu01.jpg

the article says,
"PLUS, we've also got a look at one of the special feature options for
Warner's forthcoming Batman Begins HD-DVD. It looks to me like a
picture-in-picture video commentary option, with live video of actor
Christian Bale talking about the film playing over (and along with) the
film itself...

It sure is going to be interesting to see what really talented DVD
producers come up with in terms of using HD-DVD and Blu-ray
interactivity to create new kinds of special features. By the way, nice
to see that Amazon is using our shot of the Batman Begins HD-DVD
packaging from CES!"

---

i am so underwhelmed.

-goro-

Samantha

"Goro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It looks to me like a
>picture-in-picture video commentary option, with live video of actor
>Christian Bale talking about the film playing over (and along with) the
>film itself...

wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
We needed a new format for that?

Bernie Woodham

"Samantha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Goro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>It looks to me like a
>>picture-in-picture video commentary option, with live video of actor
>>Christian Bale talking about the film playing over (and along with) the
>>film itself...

> wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
> We needed a new format for that?

Right. The next new "big" feature will be a "making of the commentary"
documentary.

David Z

wow, no better way to show off HD-DVD than with a low-res screen shot...

"Goro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> digitalbits has a screenshot of the BATMAN BEGINS HD-DVD that shows one
> of hte extras.
>
> http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents
> http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...ddvdmenu01.jpg
>
> the article says,
> "PLUS, we've also got a look at one of the special feature options for
> Warner's forthcoming Batman Begins HD-DVD. It looks to me like a
> picture-in-picture video commentary option, with live video of actor
> Christian Bale talking about the film playing over (and along with) the
> film itself...
>
> It sure is going to be interesting to see what really talented DVD
> producers come up with in terms of using HD-DVD and Blu-ray
> interactivity to create new kinds of special features. By the way, nice
> to see that Amazon is using our shot of the Batman Begins HD-DVD
> packaging from CES!"
>
> ---
>
> i am so underwhelmed.
>
> -goro-

Black Locust

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Samantha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
> We needed a new format for that?

Not only that, but didn't Lions Gate recently pull off something similar
on standard DVD for the movie Waiting?

stevenedwards

"Black Locust" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Samantha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > wow... It's putting me to sleep aleady...
> > We needed a new format for that?

> Not only that, but didn't Lions Gate recently pull off something similar
> on standard DVD for the movie Waiting?
> --
> "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
> They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

people,