Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Pre order Sony Blu Ray on Amazon.com

Pre order Sony Blu Ray on Amazon.com

Alpha

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...21440?n=172282

I would note, however, that the Toshiba release has been pushed back several
times. Further, the specifications for copy protection specifically are
still up in the air...hence the delay of PS3. So, what do we make of
this...

Face saving.

Alpha

"Alpha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...21440?n=172282
>
> I would note, however, that the Toshiba release has been pushed back
> several times. Further, the specifications for copy protection
> specifically are still up in the air...hence the delay of PS3. So, what
> do we make of this...
>
> Face saving.

PS

Does anyone know why both Toshiba's HD DVD release and this from Sony (at a
mere grand) are so HUGE?