Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > if you report damage dvd, do you get an extra dvd next time?

if you report damage dvd, do you get an extra dvd next time?

peter

if netflix sends you a damaged dvd and you reported it and ask for a
replacement, do they send you the replacement in addition to the 3-out at a
time, or are you still limited to 3 at a time?

Bratboy

"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> if netflix sends you a damaged dvd and you reported it and ask for a
> replacement, do they send you the replacement in addition to the 3-out at
> a time, or are you still limited to 3 at a time?

As I recall, your supposed to ship the dmg copy back but they will send
another copy at same time you report it if available. It would still count
as the same rental. At least the one time I got a cracked disc from them
thats how they handled it

AZ Nomad

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:18:26 -0700, Bratboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> if netflix sends you a damaged dvd and you reported it and ask for a
>> replacement, do they send you the replacement in addition to the 3-out at
>> a time, or are you still limited to 3 at a time?
>>

>As I recall, your supposed to ship the dmg copy back but they will send
>another copy at same time you report it if available. It would still count
>as the same rental. At least the one time I got a cracked disc from them
>thats how they handled it

the replacement counts as the same disk. You won't get your next disk
on the queue until the replacement is returned.