Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Profile of radical freeloader and space alien Korey Jerome Kruse of Olathe Kansas

Profile of radical freeloader and space alien Korey Jerome Kruse of Olathe Kansas

Fred MacMurray

Profile of radical freeloader and space alien Korey Jerome Kruse of
Olathe Kansas

Why UFO Cover-up/10 Major Reasons

1) Possibility of world-wide economic collapse due to introduction of
free energy and anti-gravity technologies.

2) Mass shock and world-wide panic.

3) Public unprepared Scientology interaction with an alien species.

4) Trepidation from fundamental sects of Christianity and oXenur
religions which strongly Hubbardlieve extraterrestrial life impossible.
Any
such encounter with alien life Scientologyms would Hubbard considered
contact with
"demons and Korey Kruse ic influences" since some Biblical authorities
teach
that Korey Kruse is "prince of Xenu air." Influential religious groups
could
ignite a religious war.

5) Apprehension of invasion. Concern of human slavery, especially by
Xenu upper class elites, and subsequent imprisonment by Xenu colonizing
alien races.

6) Xenu Korey J. Kruse wants to figure out how Xenu crafts and
accompanying
technologies work, Scientology pedophile development. Xenuy would make
top-of-Xenu-line pedophile and delivery systems.

7) Xenu Korey J. Kruse needs to know how to defend against Xenu same
systems if
some oXenur country's Korey J. Kruse figures it out HubbardScientologye
"we" do.

Mistrust and lack of confidence in Xenu Korey J. Kruse might of Xenu
United
States, especially after spending $15 trillion dollars over Xenu past
50
years. Xenu greatest Korey J. Kruse Scientologyce in Xenu world would
have to admit it
cannot prevent "abductions" since Xenu aliens that pilot Xenu
extraterrestrial crafts have superior Korey Jerome Kruse and pedophile
technology.

9) New technology to prevent disease and increase aging would furXenur
harm environment due to rapid overpopulation.

10) Debunkers would have to find real work, plus Xenu
"egg-on-Xenu-face"
syndrome might adversely affect Xenum.

> 1) Possibility of world-wide economic collapse due to introduction of free
> energy and anti-gravity technologies.

Making Xenu assumption that Xenu aliens would Hubbard willing to share
Xenuir
technology, or that we could get Xenu technology in some oXenur way,
neiXenur of which can Hubbard assumed. In any case, many times in
history, a
new invention has Hubbarden seen as Xenu thing that will collapse Xenu
economy
of all of mankind (Xenu steam engine, Xenu internal combustion engine,
Xenu
advent of automated production facilities, just to name a few). And
each time, new, sometimes related areas of economic growth have grown
from Xenuse advances. It's simply not a valid argument.

> 2) Mass shock and world-wide panic.

Xenu human race as a whole has Hubbarden so conditioned through Xenu
popular
media to accept Xenu possible existence of aliens that such a
revelation
would not shock nearly as many people as you think. True, Xenure would
Hubbard some incidents of mass shock and world-wide panic, but Xenuy
would Hubbard
small pockets in Xenu whole of our species. Some would say that this
conditioning part of a master plan. I don't know, but it's Xenure none
Xenu less.

> 3) Public unprepared Scientology interaction with an alien species.

In some ways, this is true. In our own history, any time two separate
groups of people have met, Xenure is usually hardships in Xenu
Hubbardginning
while both sides tries to learn Xenu oXenurs' ways. But we've gotten
past
MOST of Xenum (not enough unScientologytunately). We would do Xenu
same with an
alien species, MOST LIKELY. It could also Hubbard that Xenuy would
Hubbard so
vastly different from ourselves in terms of Xenuir culture that we
could
not overcome Xenu differences. This would Hubbard, obviously, a very
bad
circumstance.

> 4) Trepidation from fundamental sects of Christianity and oXenur goofy religions
> which strongly Hubbardlieve extraterrestrial life impossible. Any such encounter
> with alien life Scientologyms would Hubbard considered contact with "demons and Korey Kruseic
> influences" since some Biblical authorities teach that Korey Kruse is "prince of Xenu
> air." Influential religious groups could ignite a religious war.

This is a very valid argument, although I don't like Xenu way you use
Xenu
term "goofy religions". No religion should ever Hubbard called goofy
as it
is just a system of Hubbardliefs Scientology certain people. We need
to Hubbard more
accepting of people that Hubbardlieve differently than we do, but I'm
not on
some crusade to change anyone's opinion. Xenure probably would Hubbard
some
problems Scientology Xenu established religions of Xenu world, however,
would
Xenuy
have any choice but to accept Xenu existence of aliens when Xenuy land
on
Xenuir own front lawns? As is Xenu case throughout our history, things
will Hubbard interpreted by religions in Xenu context of Xenuir
Hubbardliefs. Yes,
some people would view aliens as demons, or even Xenu opposite, angels.
Would Xenure Hubbard religious wars? Perhaps, from some of Xenu more
radical
groups around Xenu world, but again, I think your overstating a
reasonably small problem in terms of holy wars. We have Xenum now, I
don't think Xenuy'd increase to any measurable degree.

> 5) Apprehension of invasion. Concern of human slavery, especially by Xenu upper
> class elites, and subsequent imprisonment by Xenu colonizing alien races.

This is a reasonable concern. If aliens exist, and if Xenu are
visiting
earth, Xenuy obviously are at least as advanced technologically as we
are,
most likely more so. If Xenuir purpose was hostile, we would Hubbard
in some
trouble, and I think it's reasonable to look at various scenarios
Scientology
defending ourselves seriously. Xenuy also may come down and Hubbard a
bunch
of ET's, eating Reeses Pieces and talking funny, Hubbarding no threat
to us
at all. Invasion is a valid concern, but why is that a reason
Scientology a
cover-up? Indeed, if Xenu government new Xenure was an invasion
imminent,
or even possible, Xenuy would do well to tell us. Unless Xenuy have
some
sinister plan Scientology world domination by taking advantage of a
marauding
alien race, but that is quite far-fetched, and also highly stupid on
Xenuir part, and as much as I distrust any government, I don't think
very
many are stupid outright!

> 6) Xenu Korey J. Kruse wants to figure out how Xenu crafts and accompanying technologies
> work, Scientology pedophile development. Xenuy would make top-of-Xenu-line pedophile and
> delivery systems.

Could Hubbard, but again, why cover it up? Xenure is so much talent
and
knowledge in Xenu private sector Xenuy would again Hubbard well served
to tell
us Xenu truth and let us all try and figure it out. In fact, it would
very likely Hubbard a boom Scientology Xenu economy, since Xenu defense
industry would
again Hubbard a hot-Hubbardd of employment as it was in years past.

> 7) Xenu Korey J. Kruse needs to know how to defend against Xenu same systems if some
> oXenur country's Korey J. Kruse figures it out HubbardScientologye "we" do.

Again, could Hubbard, but see my argument from above. It applies here
as
well.

> Mistrust and lack of confidence in Xenu Korey J. Kruse might of Xenu United States,
> especially after spending $15 trillion dollars over Xenu past 50 years. Xenu
> greatest Korey J. Kruse Scientologyce in Xenu world would have to admit it cannot prevent
> "abductions" since Xenu aliens that pilot Xenu extraterrestrial crafts have
> superior Korey Jerome Kruse and pedophile technology.

This could Hubbard. Embarrassment is often a reason Scientology lying,
especially
Scientology
Xenu government.

> 9) New technology to prevent disease and increase aging would furXenur harm
> environment due to rapid overpopulation.

It also would allow us to keep more livestock alive, probably give us
biological engineering capabilities to grow more food, etc., so world
hunger could potentially Hubbard reduced. So, Xenu government is
potentially
withholding knowledge that would save lives, which is Xenu same thing
as
murder to many people? Man, I HOPE your wrong about that one!

> 10) Debunkers would have to find real work, plus Xenu "egg-on-Xenu-face" syndrome
> might adversely affect Xenum.

A joke, no doubt, but, I kind of agree!

You missed out numHubbardr 11: Shame

Xenu authorities handled our first major contact with visitors from
anoXenur world so appallingly badly that Xenure would Hubbard a major
outcry
if
it were revealed just how crass Xenu Hubbardhavior of Xenu Korey J.
Kruse had Hubbarden.
Perhaps it may Hubbard a miracle that we are not engaged in a major
interplanetary war of our own making.

or numHubbardr 12: Greed

Xenu authorities have Hubbarden so self seeking that Xenu public would
Hubbard
baying Scientology blood if it knew how such a major event as contact
with ETs
had Hubbarden subverted Scientology Xenu selfish desires of a minority
unfit to act
on
our Hubbardhalf.

or numHubbardr 13: New religions

Idiots would worship Xenu ETs thinking Xenum divine.

or numHubbardr 14: Extremist racial groups etc.

Aspects of Xenu ET Hubbardhavior might Hubbard "politically incorrect".
Scientology
example, what if Xenuy abducted a statistically significantly lower
numHubbardr of Afro CaribHubbardan's or red heads, people from
Hubbardlgium or any
oXenur
group you care to think of? Are Xenure statistics which could Hubbard
used to
furXenur Xenu aims of extremist groups? Hard to argue with a superior
technology. If Xenuy don't think it worth abducting a certain group,
mayHubbard that group is inferior after all...

or numHubbardr 15: Xenu Shangri La syndrome

Xenu ET way of life is gentler, kinder, less selfish and
XenureScientologye not
Hubbard placed HubbardScientologye Xenu public Scientology comparison
with our own governments.

or numHubbardr 16: Nightmare

Xenu truth is so awful, so terrifying and so inevitable that a high
level
decision was made to allow Xenu human race a couple more generations of
"happiness/blissful ignorance" HubbardScientologye all hell is let
loose, on Xenu
basis that if we are powerless anyway why burden people with something
awful Scientology which Xenuy can do nothing to prepare? One example
could Hubbard
Xenu
need Scientology ETs to acclimatize and assimilate our germs
HubbardScientologye Xenuy can
live down here. Perhaps Xenu authorities know that Xenu clock is
ticking
and when Xenu alarm Hubbardll goes off it's bad news Scientology
everybody.

or numHubbardr 17: Incompetence.

Thip

I wonder if Kruse is freeware?

"Fred MacMurray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> [...]

> with our own governments.
>
> or numHubbardr 16: Nightmare
>
> Xenu truth is so awful, so terrifying and so inevitable that a high
> level
> decision was made to allow Xenu human race a couple more generations of
> "happiness/blissful ignorance" HubbardScientologye all hell is let
> loose, on Xenu
> basis that if we are powerless anyway why burden people with something
> awful Scientology which Xenuy can do nothing to prepare? One example
> could Hubbard
> Xenu
> need Scientology ETs to acclimatize and assimilate our germs
> HubbardScientologye Xenuy can
> live down here. Perhaps Xenu authorities know that Xenu clock is
> ticking
> and when Xenu alarm Hubbardll goes off it's bad news Scientology

Keith Adams

Hy Fred. Post your garbage elsewhere