Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Voices for new animated "Adventures of Brer Rabbit"

Voices for new animated "Adventures of Brer Rabbit"

Film Buff

Just thought I would pass this along to you guys.
With the flap going on about Disney NOT releasing "Song of the South"
because of issues - I thought you might be interested in this:
I just priced the new Animated DVD of "The Adventures of Brer Rabbit"
for next week and here arer the voices of the actors for the charcters
- ALL AFRICAN-AMERICAN ACTORS!!!!

Wayne Brady
Nick Cannon
Danny Glover
D.L. Hughley
Wanda Sykes
etc.

Now if Disney claims that "Song of the South" is offensive to
African-Americans, then why are they lending their talents to this new
retelling of the Brer Rabbit Stories.

Maybe someone should send this DVD to IGER.