Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone get the Police Woman Season #1 set yet

Anyone get the Police Woman Season #1 set yet

tabernacle2002@hotmail.com

It was suppose to come out this week yet of the almost two dozen stores
I went into looking for it (including 3 different Walmarts) since
Tuesday, and so far I have found not one store had it even marked on
their shelves!
Anyone know what happened to it?
Hope it is not something serious as this is one of my Must Have TV
shows!