Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problem with Bob Newhart Show season 2 DVD set?

Problem with Bob Newhart Show season 2 DVD set?

Richard

There are supposed to be 3 DVDs, in the set I got
there were two copies of disc #1 along with disc #3.
I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
else.

Richard

Eaton Wings

Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> There are supposed to be 3 DVDs, in the set I got
> there were two copies of disc #1 along with disc #3.
> I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
> else.
>
> Richard

Hey I had to return mine to circuit city for this very same problem.
But I returned it to a different CC for fear that a bad batch of newhart's
were dumped at one location...i mean, why take a chance on exchanging one
bad one for another?

Eaton Wings

Bratboy

"Eaton Wings" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> There are supposed to be 3 DVDs, in the set I got
>> there were two copies of disc #1 along with disc #3.
>> I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
>> else.
>>
>> Richard
>>

> Hey I had to return mine to circuit city for this very same problem.
> But I returned it to a different CC for fear that a bad batch of newhart's
> were dumped at one location...i mean, why take a chance on exchanging one
> bad one for another?
>
> Eaton Wings

If I have to return/exchange something I tend to make the store person open
the replacment item just to make sure everything is there before I leave the
store.

Eaton Wings

"Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4411715c$0$52031$(E-Mail Removed). com:

> "Eaton Wings" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>>> There are supposed to be 3 DVDs, in the set I got
>>> there were two copies of disc #1 along with disc #3.
>>> I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
>>> else.
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>

>> Hey I had to return mine to circuit city for this very same problem.
>> But I returned it to a different CC for fear that a bad batch of
>> newhart's were dumped at one location...i mean, why take a chance on
>> exchanging one bad one for another?
>>
>> Eaton Wings

> If I have to return/exchange something I tend to make the store person
> open the replacment item just to make sure everything is there before
> I leave the store.

Great idea...if you have time to kill.