Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WHAT IS WRONG WITH NETFLIX?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NETFLIX?

angelpko@hotmail.com

NETFLIX IS THE SHAME OF THE UNITED STATES and they only care about
their raw interest. Such a xxx capitalist is only going to trick you
right after you became a member. I have the membership for 3 dvd per
each unlimited rental, and since the last 2 weeks, they
started trick on me that they are not receiving the DVD's I sent it
back already!
Every time, whenever I receive the DVD's I returned it at the same day
and I know it
only took 2-3 days (mostly 2 days); however, This NETFLIX WANKERS keep
those DVD on the list, so make me not to receive DVD no more than a
week. because I have to wait more than 6 days to report the problem,
and I have to report the problem every time manually,
They can save their mailing fee and DVD rental processes (they probably
try not to hire enough people to run the system to save their own ass).
This problem happened to me
already 4 time strait row, so I am going to talk with my lawyer for
this matter.
They gave me the unlimited access and trick me to be 4 dvd for MONTH.
Netflix is nothing
better than The capitalist Corp. Enron and NETFLIX IS RIGHT TO BE
FUNISHED BY THE LAW!!!
everyone call 1-888-638-3549. This is the only contact you can get from
BLOODY NETFLIX!
(you are gonna have to get over with their lies)

wunnuy

Well I don't know what talking to yoru "lawyer" would do, but you're
getting throttled like everyone else who uses Netflix. Do a google
usenet search on "netflix throttling" and you'll see a plethora of
posts just like yours. And you're right, Netflix makes it impossilbe
to get a hold of them, I can't remember seeing a sleazier company.
Blockbuster is a terrible company, but the one thing they have over
Netflix is the ability to actually get ahold of customer service via
email or phone. I hope they both go under...

(Justy's predictable third grade cut down goes here...)

none

I'm not going to sue over $18. Just cancel.

no@none.com

On 4 Mar 2006 13:34:52 -0800, "wunnuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> And you're right, Netflix makes it impossilbe
>to get a hold of them, I can't remember seeing a sleazier company.
>Blockbuster is a terrible company, but the one thing they have over
>Netflix is the ability to actually get ahold of customer service via
>email or phone. I hope they both go under...

One reason for their lousy service is that Netflix specializes in
hiring ex-felons from one of our halfway houses here, so be careful.
It's nice to give these guys a second chance but I hope they keep
personal information away from them.

I.dont.read.email@dont.send.any.com

On 4 Mar 2006 12:40:52 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>NETFLIX IS THE SHAME OF THE UNITED STATES and they only care about
>their raw interest. Such a xxx capitalist is only going to trick you
>right after you became a member. I have the membership for 3 dvd per
>each unlimited rental, and since the last 2 weeks, they
>started trick on me that they are not receiving the DVD's I sent it
>back already!
>Every time, whenever I receive the DVD's I returned it at the same day
>and I know it
>only took 2-3 days (mostly 2 days); however, This NETFLIX WANKERS keep
>those DVD on the list, so make me not to receive DVD no more than a
>week. because I have to wait more than 6 days to report the problem,
>and I have to report the problem every time manually,
>They can save their mailing fee and DVD rental processes (they probably
>try not to hire enough people to run the system to save their own ass).
>This problem happened to me
>already 4 time strait row, so I am going to talk with my lawyer for
>this matter.
>They gave me the unlimited access and trick me to be 4 dvd for MONTH.
>Netflix is nothing
>better than The capitalist Corp. Enron and NETFLIX IS RIGHT TO BE
>FUNISHED BY THE LAW!!!
>everyone call 1-888-638-3549. This is the only contact you can get from
>BLOODY NETFLIX!
>(you are gonna have to get over with their lies)

Well. if suckers like yourself would stop giving your money to corrupt
companies like this. They would soon vanish. It's YOU that is the
criminal for giving them money, and thus keeping their scam going.
Not only is their business ****ed, but it's companies like this that
are hurting local small businesses trying to make a living. On top of
that, why the hell would anyone want to get their movies by mail?
When I want to watch a movie, I want it now. I dont want it in 3 days
or a week when I am going to be too busy to watch it. The whole
concept of getting movie rentals online is assenine. I can go to my
local mom&pop video store, or the video dept. at my local grocery
store, bring home the movie and watch it NOW. Even if I pay a buck
more than on net****s, the convenience is worth it, and I am
supporting local business, which means local jobs.
Stop using net****s and if enough people do it, they will be gone in
no time.

I may BUY videos online, but renting them is just plain idiotic.

none

I feel really low now. I think I'm going to cry.

none <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news(E-Mail Removed):

> I feel really low now. I think I'm going to cry.
>>
>> I may BUY videos online, but renting them is just plain idiotic.

That really was a good reply. I don't knnow who wrote it but it was
excellent.

John

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On 4 Mar 2006 12:40:52 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>NETFLIX IS THE SHAME OF THE UNITED STATES and they only care about
>>their raw interest. Such a xxx capitalist is only going to trick you
>>right after you became a member. I have the membership for 3 dvd per
>>each unlimited rental, and since the last 2 weeks, they
>>started trick on me that they are not receiving the DVD's I sent it
>>back already!
>>Every time, whenever I receive the DVD's I returned it at the same day
>>and I know it

Yet again.... why are you here? To cause trouble?

"none" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I feel really low now. I think I'm going to cry.
>>
>> I may BUY videos online, but renting them is just plain idiotic.

If you're the type of person who wants a specific DVD, and wants it RIGHT
NOW, then my guess is that Netflix is not for you--especially if your taste
runs to new releases.

I and my wife have a long list of movies we'd like to see. It isn't
necessary that we get one that was just released yesterday. Under these
circumstances, Netflix is perfect. Furthermore, the service has been
excellent. I really couldn't ask for more. Eventually, the list of movies
we want to see will dwindle, and the pickings will get slim. Then we'll
discontinue the service.

Norm Strong