Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 50 Pack Verbatim 8X DVD-R White Inkjet Hub Printable $10.99

50 Pack Verbatim 8X DVD-R White Inkjet Hub Printable $10.99

alienalan

this deal will be gone very soon, the original price is $23.99 plus
combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
(http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

Roy L. Fuchs

On 3 Mar 2006 11:44:18 -0800, "alienalan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

Take your spam somewhere OTHER than Usenet, dipshit.

TB

"Roy L. Fuchs" cried:

> On 3 Mar 2006 11:44:18 -0800, "alienalan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Gave us:
>
> Take your spam somewhere OTHER than Usenet, dipshit.

What? No "twit" remarks? Hey "Dark Matter," you're slipping.

T.B.

Bob

wrote:

>this deal will be gone very soon, the original price is $23.99 plus
>combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
>on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
>(http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

What is the MID?

Mitsubishi Chemical Co. has opened several new plants in Taiwan,
Singapore and India, and the discs coming out of those plants is a
crap shoot. I bought 100 16x -Rs at Sam's Club and had 12 coasters out
of the first 90 discs.

There are deals on Taiyo Yuden at rima.com, supermediastore.com and
meritline.com. If you are not willing to take the risk that your DVDs
won't be any good in 1 year, get TY discs.

depends on the unreasonable man."

beavis

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
alienalan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> this deal will be gone very soon, the original price is $23.99 plus
> combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
> on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
> (http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

Argh. Is this sleazebag affiliated with meritline.com directly?
Anyone?

If so, my most recent order with meritline will be my last. I *don't*
buy from spammers, period.

Roy L. Fuchs

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:25:33 GMT, beavis <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
>alienalan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> this deal will be gone very soon, the original price is $23.99 plus
>> combined coupon code and mail-in rebate, only $10.99 after....expired
>> on 3/4, however, there are more closeout deals at meritline forum
>> (http://www.meritlineforum.com) updated daily...

>Argh. Is this sleazebag affiliated with meritline.com directly?
>Anyone?
>

>If so, my most recent order with meritline will be my last. I *don't*
>buy from spammers, period.

Good JOB! MAYBE it will send his retarded ass a message.