Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > More than 1 movie on the same disk?

More than 1 movie on the same disk?

Ricardo

Hi, I have a few small DVD movies and I was wondering if I could burn them
onto on 4.7GB disk as long as the total size adds up to that or less.

Is it possible? If so how can it be done?

Thanks

Stan Brown

Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:28:55 -0400 from Ricardo
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Hi, I have a few small DVD movies and I was wondering if I could burn them
> onto on 4.7GB disk as long as the total size adds up to that or less.
>
> Is it possible? If so how can it be done?

Yes. Your DVD authoring software should tell you how to burn multiple
files in one program, either as chapters or as separate titles.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

coghills.coghills@googlemail.com

Teh faja and I have put lots of our movies on single disks. LOL

Coghills