Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Funny Spoof

Reply
Thread Tools

Funny Spoof

 
 
Roy L. Fuchs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-19-2006
Heheheh... This is funny.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/25512/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
unclejr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
> Heheheh... This is funny.
>
> http://www.devilducky.com/media/25512/


D00d, I never knew that you actually had a sense of humor. Not a bad
poast.

-Junior

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
"Roy L. Fuchs" farted:

> Heheheh... This is funny.
>
> http://www.devilducky.com/media/25512/


Yeah, great dvd related content, not to mention incredibly stupid. No wonder
it appeals to you, RF. I guess we won't be hearing your rants about others
posting off-topic stuff here anymore unless you're some sort of sniveling
hypocrite, right "boy?"

T.B.


 
Reply With Quote
 
unclejr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
TB wrote:
> Yeah, great dvd related content, not to mention incredibly stupid. No wonder
> it appeals to you, RF. I guess we won't be hearing your rants about others
> posting off-topic stuff here anymore unless you're some sort of sniveling
> hypocrite, right "boy?"


Cut him a break... He didn't use the word, "****tard," "retard," or
something similar in the post. That is a huge improvement over what he
normally says, so I'm going to give him a pass, despite it being OT.
Perhaps, he's growing up right in front of our eyes!

-Junior

 
Reply With Quote
 
Roy L. Fuchs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 01:12:34 GMT, "TB" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

>Yeah, great dvd related content


**** off, kook!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Roy L. Fuchs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
On 19 Feb 2006 17:17:17 -0800, "unclejr" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>TB wrote:
>> Yeah, great dvd related content, not to mention incredibly stupid. No wonder
>> it appeals to you, RF. I guess we won't be hearing your rants about others
>> posting off-topic stuff here anymore unless you're some sort of sniveling
>> hypocrite, right "boy?"

>
>Cut him a break... He didn't use the word, "****tard," "retard," or
>something similar in the post. That is a huge improvement over what he
>normally says, so I'm going to give him a pass, despite it being OT.
>Perhaps, he's growing up right in front of our eyes!
>
>-Junior


As if you guys were the group kops about what is or is not on topic
here. **** that. **** you. And **** off!

I could find several of your posts that are "not on topic" do you
see me running around behind you and your posts like you guys do me
and others?

I don't need your ****ing permission, boys.

And TB's response shows exactly just how much a ****ing child he is.
So, he is everything I ever said he was... and less!
 
Reply With Quote
 
unclejr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
> As if you guys were the group kops about what is or is not on topic
> here. **** that. **** you. And **** off!


GAY ($1), NTTAWWT:

<http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/uploaded_images/beach-768721.jpg>

HTH,

-Junior

 
Reply With Quote
 
Barry McCockiner
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Roy L. Fuchs
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> **** that. **** you. And **** off!


<wind, wind, wind>


I bet you're a real treat for your kids when you see them every other
weekend.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Roy L. Fuchs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 03:10:39 GMT, Barry McCockiner <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Roy L. Fuchs
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> **** that. **** you. And **** off!

>
><wind, wind, wind>
>
>
>I bet you're a real treat for your kids when you see them every other
>weekend.


I wouldn't bring kids into a ****ed up world like this one with twits
like you in it. It's hard enough keeping them in line down at the
boy's club. Then, there's keeping the older children in line down at
the billiard hall. Yeah, I can kick your ass in that arena as well.
 
Reply With Quote
 
TB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-20-2006
"Roy L. Fuchs" sniveled like a little girl:
>
> **** off, kook!


Once again, Royal ****s loses bowel control.

T.B.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funny Pictures ! Funny Jokes ! Drink Recipes, Reviews & More ! joevan Computer Support 0 06-29-2006 06:00 PM
OT: The Interview - Real, Funny...Real Funny The Rev [MCT] MCSE 42 05-31-2005 10:42 PM
Form Spoof/editing <option> tag values Raterus ASP .Net 1 05-07-2004 01:20 PM
"Deny IP spoof from 0.0.0.x" - Causing PIX to "ignore" legitimate traffic !!! HisNameWasRobertPaulson Cisco 7 04-30-2004 01:20 AM
Re: How to Spoof Referer URL dave wanta ASP .Net 1 07-07-2003 07:46 AM



Advertisments