Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > (3/7/06)Police Woman:Complete 1st Season

(3/7/06)Police Woman:Complete 1st Season

tabernacle2002@hotmail.com

Boy it sure surprised the heck out of me when yesterday, as I was
looking for some info on an upcoming Star Trek title (coming out in
March) I stumbled accross the release date of Angie Dickinsons 70's TV
series Police Woman.
Price I saw quoted was $39.99 at CC, and there was not much info on it
at the CC site, but man I am so happy as this is one of the ones that I
have been really looking forward to owning for years now!
BTW I am curious? Is anyone else out there who is interested in knowing
about upcoming titles also having trouble just keeping up with the
flood of new releases coming out these days?
I mean wading thru 200 or 300 or more releases per week in order to
find the one or two titles I am interested in buying that week (or
month) I find is simply too time consuming for me just to keep up with
whats coming out even a couple of months in advance, so anyway I was
wondering if anyone out there has found a better way to keep up with
the information flow?