Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > into the blue DVD music question

into the blue DVD music question

John Kroesche

On the DVD "into the blue"...does anyone know the artist and song name that
is playing when the four stars of the film are all together for the first
time underwater looking for treasure.

Thanks-

John

Jsabono