Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dune Extended Edition - where is the layer change?

Dune Extended Edition - where is the layer change?

John

Could someone please tell me the elapsed time into the movie where the
layer change occurs on side 2 (the Extended Edition) of the recent
Dune DVD R1 release?

I know the Theatrical Edition's layer change is at 1:25:47, so I just
need the Extended Edition layer change. Thanks.