Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Branagh's HAMLET coming in 2006?

Branagh's HAMLET coming in 2006?

Goro

DigitalBits says so.. (in their RUMOR mill). Of course, they said this
a few YEARS ago and at that time, I sold my Laserdisc Boxset... *sigh*
I hope it's true this time. Although, maybe at this point, it's worht
waiting for the BRD?

-goro-

"We've had a lot of people asking about this title lately, so we're
very pleased to tell you that Warner is currently hard at work on a
long-awaited DVD release of Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet. The title is (as
yet) unannounced, but we've confirmed directly with the studio that
they're working to get the disc on store shelves before the end of
2006."