Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > File Extensions

File Extensions

Hubert Borrmann

Can somebody please explain to me what the following file extensions
mean? (A short explanation would be helpful.)
..ISO .BUP .IFO .VOB

Thanks,
Hubert.

unclejr

Hubert Borrmann wrote:
> Can somebody please explain to me what the following file extensions
> mean? (A short explanation would be helpful.)
> .ISO .BUP .IFO .VOB

<http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html#4.10>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFO>
<http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/>

You're welcome.

-Junior

Hubert Borrmann

Thanks for the addresses, I found the answer. Demystified sure has a
lot of info, too much to remember, so I'll keep the link.
Thanks again.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...