Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Rootkits on DVDs

Rootkits on DVDs

Kimba W. Lion

It's getting to be a real war on the customer base...

beavis

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Kimba W. Lion
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It's getting to be a real war on the customer base...

And, once again, Apple's OS isn't infected by it. I'm seeing a trend
here!

Nicholas Andrade

beavis wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Kimba W. Lion
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> It's getting to be a real war on the customer base...

> And, once again, Apple's OS isn't infected by it. I'm seeing a trend
> here!

And neither is Linux, FreeBSD, BeOS...I guess the trend is not going for
OS' which have less than 10% of the market.