Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Convert video pcm to mpeg layer s audio

Convert video pcm to mpeg layer s audio

grover_r@hotmail.com

I have an mpeg video that encoded with pcm audio. Could anyone advise
me on how I can easily convert the sound from pcm to mpeg sound?

Biz

www.videohelp.com

Instructions galore, I personally would use BeSweet, its free and easy....

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...