Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Delay in Toshiba HD Player

Delay in Toshiba HD Player

Alpha

I just checked on Amazon.com and they have changed the expected ship date
for the HD DVD player about 7 weeks later than previously anticipated, to
late April. I expect they are really waiting for some movies to be
available...

Allan

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:17:37 -0800, "Alpha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just checked on Amazon.com and they have changed the expected ship date
>for the HD DVD player about 7 weeks later than previously anticipated, to
>late April. I expect they are really waiting for some movies to be
>available...

7 weeks? Thought the date was the end of March.. new date is April
18. Hardly a seven week delay.

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

Alpha

My original ship date was March 4.