Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > burning movies

burning movies

k.macl@ns.sympatico.ca

will a 700+mb movie fit on a 4.7gb disc? My software says it is too
big. Been trying to burn movied for 2 weeks now with no satisfaction!!!

WinField

There seems to be a mistake or typo in your spec's. A 700+ Mb movie
will fit on a single blank (700-Mb) CD! But I have to use Alcohol
program to do the burn -- stupid Nero just won't do it on my system.

A 4.7 Gb disc would be mostly unused with just one 700-Mb movie
burned onto it.
- winfield

> will a 700+mb movie fit on a 4.7gb disc? My software says it is too
> big. Been trying to burn movied for 2 weeks now with no satisfaction!!!

k.macl@ns.sympatico.ca

Thank you for your reply That's what I thought but Producer Gold says
it's too big
I am very new at this and need help badly. I mistakenly posted a ?
twice and caught hell and insults from Roy Fuchs Can someone be
reported for that kind of reply? anyway I have been trying to get a
movie on disc for 2 weeks with no succes so any help is appreciated

Roy L. Fuchs

On 3 Feb 2006 18:01:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) Gave us:

>Thank you for your reply

****ing idiot. It ain't e-mail. it is Usenet. You are NOT posting
like you have any brains or care for the forum conventions. Why
should anyone care to help you?

BONE UP on Usenet BEFORE you post again, dipshit! I already gave you
the links to read.

beavis

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Roy L. Fuchs
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >Thank you for your reply

> ****ing idiot.

I think I speak for most of us here when I say **** OFF.

You're welcome.

gerry

If you are using Nero 6, check the tab that says DVD or CD on the upper
right. If you used Nero to burn CDRs before, the tab will still be set
on CD. If no Nero involved, ignore this message.

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> will a 700+mb movie fit on a 4.7gb disc? My software says it is too
> big. Been trying to burn movied for 2 weeks now with no satisfaction!!!

Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 14:36:22 GMT, beavis <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

**** you, boy. You speak for no one.

>You're welcome.

You're an idiot.

Roy L. Fuchs

On 4 Feb 2006 07:34:35 -0800, "gerry" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>If you are using Nero 6

Top posting RETARD!

TB

"Roy L. Fuchs" whined:

>>I think I speak for most of us here when I say **** OFF.

> **** you, boy. You speak for no one.
>
>>You're welcome.

> You're an idiot.

Good ol' predictable One-Note Roy. It's like every weekend he gets some free
time in the computer and vents all his pent-up frustration on Usenet. You
know Roy, a good shrink might be of some help.

T.B.

Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:11:41 GMT, "TB" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

>Good ol' predictable One-Note Roy. It's like every weekend he gets some free
>time in the computer and vents all his pent-up frustration on Usenet. You
>know Roy, a good shrink might be of some help.
>
>T.B.

It is always funny to see these dipshit ****tards get on here with
their retarded bullshit assessments. You need to get your own house
in order, dipshit.

Oh, and I am on my PC every day, you stupid retard.