Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Oscars presentations on DVD ?

Oscars presentations on DVD ?

anthony

I know there are some Oscars compilations out there, but does any
compilation feature my favourite Oscars moment of all time -- when
veteran director Stanley Donen ('Singin' in the Rain', 'Charade' and
'Two for the Road') picked up his Lifetime Award and launched himself
into a standout version of 'That's Entertainment'? Love to lay my hands
on that.

kate hudson oscars sierra9162@gmail.com Python 0 04-16-2008 03:27 PM
Oscars Justin DVD Video 51 03-07-2004 10:08 PM
New Zealand Rules the Oscars...!! ...(a great day for Kiwi film) Max Christoffersen DVD Video 4 03-06-2004 07:09 PM
Oscars for best pic in year Moulin Rouge came out MarkZimmerman DVD Video 15 11-30-2003 02:22 PM

Advertisments