Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > computer dvd player not working with blockbuster dvds

computer dvd player not working with blockbuster dvds

jcharth@hotmail.com

Hello for some reason, i can burn dvd and play the dvds i burn but i
cant play blockbuster
dvds on my computer. It works with my stands alone dvd player any ideas
what could be the problem?thanks.