Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What Jim Carrey movie?

What Jim Carrey movie?

mitech@webtv.net

Can someone identify this Jim Carrey movie for me? He is driving an
older Chevy Monte Carlo (1971-72 year) and he hammers the hell out of
the car.Thanks for any help.

WinField

Ace Ventura - Pet Detective. Either that or King Kong ... ;P <winf>

to jim mcse MCSE 0 12-08-2004 12:56 PM
March 15: Rick Cattell, Peter Coffee, Dana Florescu, Jim Gray, Jim Kleewein, Jim Melton discuss XML, services and grid Ken North XML 0 03-01-2004 10:36 PM
Jim Nachtwey...what cameras is he using? shipwreck Digital Photography 2 11-13-2003 12:57 AM
Thanks Jim, Oscar. Arbo Cisco 0 07-20-2003 09:07 AM

Advertisments