Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dual DVD copy Platinum and Gold

Dual DVD copy Platinum and Gold

yarik

Dual DVD copy Platinum can copy DVD movies, including copy protected
movies, on Dual Layer DVD disc and fit DVD movie to single DVD disc
(DVD to DVD, DVD to Video CD, DVD to AVI).

Dual DVD copy Gold copies DVD movies (DVD to DVD, DVD to Video CD, DVD
to HDD) supporting most popular types of media and video formats.

We kindly ask your opinion concerning operation and features of Dual
DVD copy Platinum and Dual DVD copy Gold. Your critique, comments and
recommendations about the programs are welcome.

Thank you.
Dual Software
http://www.dualdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy-platinum.php
http://www.dualdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy-gold.php

unclejr

yarik wrote:
> Dual DVD copy Platinum can copy DVD movies... poorly.

I fixed your subject header and post for you. You're welcome.

HTH,

-Junior

Dual DVD copy Platinum and Gold yarik Computer Support 1 02-18-2006 01:34 AM
Dual DVD copy Platinum yarik Computer Support 0 10-25-2005 01:31 PM
Dual DVD copy Platinum yarik DVD Video 0 10-24-2005 10:13 AM
Dual DVD copy Platinum yarik DVD Video 0 10-14-2005 07:27 AM
Dual DVD copy Platinum yarik Computer Support 0 10-14-2005 07:24 AM

Advertisments