Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cannot Copy DVD+RW to DVD+R

Cannot Copy DVD+RW to DVD+R

F. Ibrahim

I have Nero 6, made a DVD with DVDit (Première 6.5). It works on the
PC. On the DVD Player (Sony) it works but I can't read the title or
erase the disc.
When I try to copy the DVD+RW to DVD+R the burning does not function.
What can the problem be and what can I do about it?
Thanks and regards
Fadel