Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best Buy Canada How long to Ship?

Best Buy Canada How long to Ship?

fuzzy1

I took advantage?of Best buy Canada's on-line boxing day sales and ordered
their buy one get one free on T.V. DVD sets.

I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting.......Still not shippable? Dead
Like Me season 2 and Married with Children Season 2? Not shippable?

Wow didn't realize these were so popular that they would be out of stock for
over 3 weeks.

So when is a deal not a deal when you order from Best Buy Canada.

auriga_m38@yahoo.com

Why don't you call them and ask?

I ordered 200 blank dvd discs from them online and they arrived on the
2nd business day (after the x-mas holidays).