Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Transcender ManageCert 5.0

Transcender ManageCert 5.0

Joel Eusebio

Does anyone have Transcender's ManageCert 5.0, it's a prep exam for 70-218.
Don't have the green to purchase it.

Thanks

Simply a better way to learn!!! Joel Eusebio I.T. Facilitator / Network
Administrator - CCNA, MCSE, MCP http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
http://www.academyvancouver.com tel: mobile: 6046892667 6047276298 Powered
by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

Lorne Smith

So you expect someone else to break the law and send you a copy THEY'VE
purchased, thus making them a thief? Yeah... right...

Judging by your sig, you should be earning plenty of money so go buy your
own copy...

Also judging by your sig, you're going to be receiving lots of spam now from
the various bots that skim email addresses from newsgroups... hehehe
You'd think someone with those letters (one of which is redundant given the
previous one) after their name would know that!!

Lorne