Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN - Lan-to-Lan - Concentrator to 870 router traffic stops then starts once per day

VPN - Lan-to-Lan - Concentrator to 870 router traffic stops then starts once per day

Matt

I have a new Lan-to-lan VPN connection that is having a problem once
per day. The connection is between a 3005 Concentrator and a 871
router. The odd part is that the VPN does not actually drop according
to the router and the concentrator but the traffic stops flowing.
Every time this occurs, if I wait about 45 minutes then the traffic
starts flowing again. I can also reset the VPN connection on the
router and it will start flowing the traffic again. Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt

j_stanford17@hotmail.com

who is your ISP?

Matt

on the Concentrator side, we have Sprint and a Tier 2 provider, on the
router side is a cable ISP (it is a business class at a home).