Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Why isn't Large Farva sueing Blockbuster?

Why isn't Large Farva sueing Blockbuster?

wunnuy

If you claim you were ripped off by them stopping to send disks after
you canceled their service, you must have a suit then, correct? Care
to tell us why you're not sueing? Or are you going to continually avoid
the question (and toss out a bunch of third grade lame ass cutdowns?).

(for those not following, the buffoon signed up for the service, then
canceled after a day and then got no disks,then complain he was ripped
off because despite canceling the service, he should still be getting
the service, then followed up by insulting anyone who tried to point
out the idiocy of his thinking).

andreal@usa.com

wunnuy wrote:
> If you claim you were ripped off by them stopping to send disks after
> you canceled their service, you must have a suit then, correct? Care
> to tell us why you're not sueing? Or are you going to continually avoid
> the question (and toss out a bunch of third grade lame ass cutdowns?).
>
> (for those not following, the buffoon signed up for the service, then
> canceled after a day and then got no disks,then complain he was ripped
> off because despite canceling the service, he should still be getting
> the service, then followed up by insulting anyone who tried to point
> out the idiocy of his thinking).

its painfully obvious this guy farva is retarded. just leave him alone
and hell go away.

Large Farva

Don't you have hot dogs to sell, Yankee boy??

LOL!!!

"wunnuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> If you claim you were ripped off by them stopping to send disks after
> you canceled their service, you must have a suit then, correct? Care
> to tell us why you're not sueing? Or are you going to continually avoid
> the question (and toss out a bunch of third grade lame ass cutdowns?).
>
> (for those not following, the buffoon signed up for the service, then
> canceled after a day and then got no disks,then complain he was ripped
> off because despite canceling the service, he should still be getting
> the service, then followed up by insulting anyone who tried to point
> out the idiocy of his thinking).

Justin

wunnuy wrote on [10 Jan 2006 14:30:34 -0800]:
> Subject: Re: Why isn't Large Farva sueing Blockbuster?

Because suing is the word.

wunnuy

Large Farva wrote:
> Don't you have hot dogs to sell, Yankee boy??
>
> LOL!!!

haha. Quite possibly the lamest attempt at a put down I've ever had
thrown my way on the internet. I live in LA and it's not baseball
season, I'm not sure why such a childish cutdown would sting,
especially coming from an admitted pedophile. I think it's funny,
though. So you can keep using it if you like, Pedophile Larva.

Tell us some more about canceling the service and then complaining
about not getting the service...

wunnuy

Large Farva wrote:

> Well, I'll refresh your memory, hot dog boy:
>
> http://www.newsbackup.com/about12232...551e60cf4fbbd5
>
> Oops. I'm right again. Don't you hate me?

Hate you? I don't hate retarded kids. hahaha, is this supposed to be
some sort of sting or somethign? Am I supposed to be hurt because you
posted this link? Please, post whatever you like.

Yes, people, please read that thread the idiot has posted. He's way way
too stupid to comprehend what I wrote. I was making fun of the batboy
writing a book about being the Yankees. Please, everyone read it so you
can see what a ****ing idot this Large Vulva is and the 3rd grade level
of comprehension this pedohile has. And you wonder why he's baffled
that he canceled his Blockbuster account and nothing came after?

Large Farva

"wunnuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Large Farva wrote:
>>
>> Well, I'll refresh your memory, hot dog boy:
>>
>> http://www.newsbackup.com/about12232...551e60cf4fbbd5
>>
>> Oops. I'm right again. Don't you hate me?

> Hate you? I don't hate retarded kids. hahaha, is this supposed to be
> some sort of sting or somethign? Am I supposed to be hurt because you
> posted this link? Please, post whatever you like.

LOL!!!!

wunnuy

Large Farva wrote:

> >> http://www.newsbackup.com/about12232...551e60cf4fbbd5
> >>
> >> Oops. I'm right again. Don't you hate me?

> > Hate you? I don't hate retarded kids. hahaha, is this supposed to be
> > some sort of sting or somethign? Am I supposed to be hurt because you
> > posted this link? Please, post whatever you like.

> LOL!!!!

Wow. You sure do laugh at simple things. Must be fun having such a
simple mind! Say, could you tell us some more about how your mad you
paid for BB service then canceled it and was baffled at why the BB
service then stopped? hahahhahahahahaha

Want some more?