Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Tintin comics

Tintin comics

bejaia

Hi,

I'm new to this group and thanks a lot. I'd like to purchase all the
Tintin series on DVD. I know I can do it online. My question is "where
can I purchase the comics"

I have the whole story on how Tintin was created, but it's in french.

Thanks guys

Impmon

On 10 Jan 2006 10:01:14 -0800, "bejaia" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm new to this group and thanks a lot. I'd like to purchase all the
>Tintin series on DVD. I know I can do it online. My question is "where
>can I purchase the comics"
>
>I have the whole story on how Tintin was created, but it's in french.

They might still be available at a bookstore like Barnes. Last I
checked, they were offering a hard civer version that contained 3
complete comic books each for a total of 7 volumes (21 comics)
Failing that eBay may be the only way.
Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.

Paul LEFEBVRE

"bejaia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm new to this group and thanks a lot. I'd like to purchase all the
>Tintin series on DVD. I know I can do it online. My question is "where
>can I purchase the comics"
>
>I have the whole story on how Tintin was created, but it's in french.
>
>Thanks guys

I was brought up reading Tintin and Hardy Boys books. My sister
inherited all my books, some in French some in English. I have a
couple of the feature-length movies on tape too. As to the dvd's of
the animated tv-series, I often purchase items from alapage.com in
France (shipping to North America surprisingly is only about 5 days)
and they have the Tintin tv series, they list (just checked) 218
results found in my search on Tintin DVD. Prices start around 10
Euros, and they have a "used" section for half the price, just like on
Amazon.com's previously owned stuff.

failing that, check the prices in fnac.com in France too, they're
similar to alapage.com but sometimes have more items in a particular
category.

Paul

Paul LEFEBVRE
londonpaul@*removethis*sympatico.ca
My book is now available on Amazon.com and other online booksellers, and at your favorite bookstore.
Visit my website for the link to the Amazon.com listing.
http://www.geocities.com/joeyp99

un fake di Alberto

bejaia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm new to this group and thanks a lot. I'd like to purchase all the
> Tintin series on DVD. I know I can do it online. My question is "where
> can I purchase the comics"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...65022-5533413?
url=index%3Dstripbooks%3Arelevance-above&field-keywords=tintin&Go.x=14&G
o.y=15&Go=Go
--
UFV:Americano rosso(DVD)/Me and You and Everyone We Know/Lady
Henderson presenta/C'era una volta il West(DVD)

miskailo miskailo is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am selling Tintin, Asterix, Lucky Luke, Gaston, Spirou et
Fantasio and all other world wide famous comics in Serbian -
Yugoslavian language, as well as in Croatian and Slovenian.

If you're interested in let me know and I will send you a list.
Contact: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Regards from Beograd, Serbia, Europe

Misa