Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Red Dwarf season 8?

Red Dwarf season 8?

Bratboy

Okay every yr, in the past at least, they released 2 seasons of Red Dwarf.
Was looking forward to completeing the set this yr but they only put out
season 7. Anyone know why no 8 this yr?

RobMac

"Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43beba65$0$62599$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Okay every yr, in the past at least, they released 2 seasons of Red Dwarf.
> Was looking forward to completeing the set this yr but they only put out
> season 7. Anyone know why no 8 this yr?

Because the smeghead Rimmer told Kryten that they were polymorphs so he
disposed of them out Starbug's airlock toward that orangey swirly thing.....

Zodiac

Coming out 27 March

"Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43beba65$0$62599$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Okay every yr, in the past at least, they released 2 seasons of Red Dwarf.
> Was looking forward to completeing the set this yr but they only put out
> season 7. Anyone know why no 8 this yr?

Bratboy

"Zodiac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43bf0c11$0$25697$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> Coming out 27 March
>
> "Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43beba65$0$62599$(E-Mail Removed). com...
>> Okay every yr, in the past at least, they released 2 seasons of Red
>> Dwarf. Was looking forward to completeing the set this yr but they only
>> put out season 7. Anyone know why no 8 this yr?

Ahhh, wonder if the others went out like that too. I usually did seem to buy
em in april/may time period so maybe this is just the first time I noticed.
Thanks for the info.

Jay G.

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:48:41 -0700, Bratboy wrote:

> "Zodiac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:43bf0c11$0$25697$(E-Mail Removed) u...
>> Coming out 27 March

> Ahhh, wonder if the others went out like that too. I usually did seem to buy
> em in april/may time period so maybe this is just the first time I noticed.
> Thanks for the info.

Yeah, it's been released one season every six months in the UK. In the US,
the releases are two seasons at once every 12 months.

-Jay