Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Man hospitalized for Burning a DVD

Man hospitalized for Burning a DVD

jfoley@_netpalace_.com

John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.

unclejr

jfoley@_netpalace_.com wrote:
> John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
> inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
> in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
> by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
> smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
> they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
> small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
> is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.

URL?

-Junior

Matt

"unclejr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> jfoley@_netpalace_.com wrote:
>> John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
>> inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
>> in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
>> by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
>> smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
>> they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
>> small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
>> is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.

Is this Bob's cousin?

Justin

Matt wrote on [Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:42:52 GMT]:

> "unclejr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> jfoley@_netpalace_.com wrote:
>>> John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
>>> inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
>>> in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
>>> by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
>>> smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
>>> they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
>>> small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
>>> is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.

> Is this Bob's cousin?

I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.

Bob

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:42:52 GMT, "Matt" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Is this Bob's cousin?

Troll.

--

Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall,
Aleph-null bottles of beer.

Bob wrote on [Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:42:59 GMT]:
> On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:47:18 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.

> Troll.

I know you are but what am I?

Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:03:51 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave
us:

>Bob wrote on [Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:42:59 GMT]:
>> On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:47:18 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.

>> Troll.

>I know you are but what am I?

Why.... You're Justin. News flash! Just In!

Bob

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:03:51 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.

>> Troll.

>I know you are but what am I?

I am not the troll - you are.

You do not know when to stop.

--

Bob wrote on [Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:13:10 GMT]:

>>> Troll.

>>I know you are but what am I?

> I am not the troll - you are.

Hahahah

Great retort

> You do not know when to stop.

I am not the self proclaimed "conversation continuer"

FA: FIREFLY DVD Box Set, Superbit HOLLOW MAN dvd, STAR TREK Lot LDs film11@comcast.net DVD Video 0 12-15-2008 02:04 AM
Burning Man Frosty Computer Support 4 09-12-2006 11:54 PM
New releases: The Man With the Golden Arm, Cinderella Man & Dead & Buried; Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 08-16-2005 05:35 AM
man sentenced to jail for distributing legal dvd's legally. DVD's are ruled illegal. Waterperson77 DVD Video 17 03-07-2004 11:54 PM
conflict between man perlipc and man perlfunc !? Jaap Karssenberg Perl Misc 0 01-09-2004 11:39 PM

Advertisments